CODE OF ETHICAL PRACTICE
Code of Behaviour, Moral Principle and Philosophy and Standards of Practice
THE CODE OF ETHICAL PRACTICE REQUIRES A COMMITMENT AND ADHERENCE TO THE FOLLOWING PRINCIPLES:
• The essential and primary factor in all treatment decisions is
the client’s well-being.
• Maintain client confidentiality.
• Maintain comprehensive and accurate client records.
• Instruct the client according to the competent application of
accepted techniques and principles.
• Maintain a commitment to the development of the industry/
profession through attendance at suitable Workshops and
• Maintain a supportive and courteous attitude to all
professional colleagues and the associated Pilates industry.
Click Here to view the full code of ethics from our resources page.