APMA Education & Training CEO
Author: Joanne Worsfield - 26/03/2019
Pilates and Education.
The Australian Pilates Method Association is seeking applications for a suitable person to act as the APMA Education & Training CEO. This role is currently a voluntary role and is primarily based working with our APMAET advisory board and Administrator to ensure compliance of the Association’s RTO and processes.
As CEO your role will primarily involve the following tasks/areas:
- Overseeing the management of Australian Pilates Method Association’s Quality System
- Ensure compliance with the ASQA SNR
- Strategic planning
- Working with the APMAET Sub-committee to establish clear policies, goals and objectives
- Driving a culture of innovation, embracing change
- Building relationships with course providers, APMA council and subcommittees
To effect the above, you will require:
- ability to build strong and empathetic relationships
- strong interpersonal and people management skills
- a strong strategic focus
- a strong policy focus
- ability to communicate with different types of people
This is a fully supported role.
The APMA will provide you with training and ongoing mentorship to ensure a smooth transition.
This role allows the flexibility to work remotely in the comfort of your own home.
Please send applications to
Applications closing date: Friday 29 March 2019